Our guest authors are passionate about parenting, health and wellness, and WRITING and enjoy connecting with a global community of parents, bloggers, and industry professionals. They submit relevant, quality content and benefit from the ongoing support of Tuned In Parents.
To begin on your path to publication on Tuned In Parents, please follow our submission guidelines:
Queries: No need to query first if you follow our submission guidelines.
Categories: At this time, we are looking for posts on the following topics:
- PARENTING: tips, human interest stories, humor, motivational … anything well-written about all things parenting!
- EDUCATION: home school, kids activities, subject-specific tips, infographics, special needs …
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS: nutrition, healthy recipes, emotional and mental health, fitness, healthy weight-loss, green living …
- PREGNANCY AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT
- NEWS SUMMARIES AND MASH-UPS
- TOPICAL ISSUES: brief commentaries of current trending parenting/family issues
- FAMILY DYNAMICS: marriage, divorce, blended families, crisis management, non-traditional families
- MOMS: new moms, stay-at-home moms, working moms, work-at-home moms, mompreneurs, step-moms, single moms, funny moms
- DADS: (same subcategories as moms)
Length: 300-1000 words.
Font: Only standard fonts, nothing outlandish.
Grammar: We will edit, but successful submissions will not require heavy editing. We recommend using Tameri Guide For Writers as a writer’s reference to help, as it advises, “improve editing by writing well.”
Media: Please submit at least one high resolution image that’s 500 x 300px or larger, to which you own the rights. Or, if it’s from an image sharing site like Flikr Creative Commons, please provide relevant attribution information. As for videos, please provide the embed code and link to video’s origin.
References: If your post includes statistics, facts, or any information that is not explicitly referenced within your post, please reference your source(s) (with links, if applicable) at the end.
Format: We accept guest post submissions in .doc, .rtf, .pdf, and .docx formats. You may also embed it directly in an email to Elle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author bio: Please include a 2-4 sentence author bio with your submission, including a 300 x 300px or larger headshot.
Links: We allow two links within your post to your own blog, and/or social media site(s), including within your author bio. No affiliate links in guest posts; we do accept a limited amount of select affiliate links from approved sponsors. To inquire about sponsored content, please contact Elle at email@example.com.
Originality: We prefer new and original writing. That means never published before. On occasion, there are exceptions, but they have to be exceptional.
Compensation: At this time, we do not currently compensate for guest posts. We do provide exposure of your work to the international Tuned In Parents community, two backlinks, and promotion on our five (5) social media networks. We also can discuss exchange guest posts for approved submissions.
Terms: By submitting your content to TiP, you agree to our licensing terms.
Notification time: After we receive your submission, you will be notified within one week if your post is a good fit for Tuned In Parents, at which point we’ll discuss scheduling publication and promotion of your post.
Being featured on Tuned In Parents is a great way to showcase your writing while reaching an educated, diverse readership.