Tuned in parent Deanna Carney shares a hearty, healthy, easy-prep recipe for busy families that’s perfect for cozy fall dinners. It’s a wonderful crockpot recipe from her My Sunset Gourmet collection (MSG-free) called Caribbean Pork Pepper Stew. High in protein, low in fat, and rich in flavor, you’ll love it, your family will love it, and your tummy and figure will both agree it’s a keeper!
Caribbean Pork Pepper Stew
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup flour
- coat pork cubes in flour, place in bottom of slow cooker
- 3-4 peppers (mixed colours) cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tsp Oh So Garlic
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Peaches Pineapple Grilling Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Cook in crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.
Enjoy over a bed of rice or quinoa! Delicious!